World’s largest Fairy Houses event!
The Seventh Annual Tour is now scheduled!
Saturday & Sunday
September 17 & 18
12 Noon till 4pm each day
This magical “one of a kind” Tour includes entry to Strawbery Banke, Prescott Park and the Wentworth Gardner and Tobias Lear Houses.
As always, Tracy Kane will be present to chat with fairy houses fans and sign her books.
Build a Fairy House to display at the Tour – for details click here
Southern New Hampshire Dance Theatre will present excerpts from “Fairy Houses – The Ballet”.
Plus, help build what may be the world’s largest Fairy Houses Village!
- Ticket includes entrance to Strawbery Banke and the Wentworth-Gardner house.
- See many Fairy Houses inspired by children’s literature and other fairy fantasies.
- Excerpts from Fairy Houses – The Ballet! An original work based on Fairy Flight, a book by Tracy Kane. Adapted and performed by The Southern New Hampshire Youth Ballet.
- Meet Tracy Kane, author/illustrator of the multi- award winning Fairy Houses Series® of books and video.
- Build your own fairy house on Peirce Island and help create a Fairy Houses Village!
- All within walking distance
- Enjoy the Amazing Bubble Machine!
- FREE Parking available at Peirce Island
Children (3-12) advance $4, day of tour $5
Adults advance $10, day of tour $15
Seniors (62+) advance $8, day of tour $10
Family advance $20, day of tour N/A
Ticket proceeds benefit local non-profit organizations. Last year’s tour raised $30,000 for local non-profit organizations!
Advance tickets may be purchased at:
Prescott Park Arts Festival Online Order Form
Prescott Park Arts Festival membership booth
G. Willikers Toyshop, 13 Market Street, Portsmouth
Strawbery Banke Museum at the Visitors Center
For more ticket info call Prescott Park at (603) 436-2848
Tickets and tour maps are available by the flag pole at Prescott Park and on Peirce Island (by the main parking areas) for those who have not bought them in advance.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
(to avoid congestion)
From I95 take exit 3, Rte 33 towards Portsmouth along Middle Road. Soon after crossing Rte 1 take a right on South Street.
Take a left on Marcy Street.
Take a quick right to stay on Marcy Street.
Take a right on Peirce Island Road for parking.
Contacts & Media Opportunities
Advance interviews can be arranged with Tracy Kane, children’s book author and illustrator of the award-winning Fairy House Series and author/photographer, Barry Kane.
COMPLIMENTARY PRESS TICKETS AVAILABLE WITH CREDENTIALS AT THE INFORMATION BOOTH ON MARCY STREET, ACROSS FROM PRESCOTT PARK.
Judy Nerbonne (603) 431-8439 e-mail
Visit the Media Center for media related documents and images.
Pictures from 2011 Tour