Note: Tracy Kane will not be attending this year.
This year, Bedrock Gardens is hosting its third annual Fairy and Hobbit House Festival and Fundraiser.
• Our separate Fairy & Hobbit House Trail with designer-built fairy houses
• Guest appearance by Betsy Williams author of Are there Faeries at the Bottom of Your Garden? Betsy has lectured and taught at Colonial Williamsburg, the New England, Rhode Island and Cincinnati Flower Shows as well as horticultural conferences, festivals and botanical gardens throughout the United States.
• Supplies to build your own house
• Special items, such as books, whimsical handmade creations and yummy fairy fare for sale Menu
• Other events, special guests and surprises
The main garden will be open as well, but at the fundraiser admission fee of $15 for adults and $5 for children ages 3 to 12.
Check out some of the cool highlights of 2016 HERE, and highlights of 2017 HERE.
The Friends of Bedrock Gardens, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is working with the garden’s creators and owners, Jill Nooney & Bob Munger, to turn Bedrock Gardens into a public garden art and cultural center for future generations. Your attendance at this fundraiser supports this goal. You are part of this legacy.
Pictures from 2017 Tour
Click on an image below to see full-sized pictures!