Meet renown local author/illustrator, Tracy Kane, who will be signing books and sharing fairy house building tips!
- Stop by the craft station and make your own fairy dwelling to take home
- Watch “Kristen’s Fairy House”, a Parents’ Choice Gold Award winning DVD starring Tracy Kane and her niece (Kristen Puffer) as they share an island adventure
- Dress up: Transform yourself into a fairy, wood sprite, or another imaginative creature (variety of costumes available: fairy and butterfly wings, silky fabrics, fairy skirts, etc.)
- Play zone: Play with puppets, wooden and whimsical blocks
- Exhibit exploration: Explore Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden (fees apply)
- Visit the museum’s outdoor Discovery Garden, a 9,000-square-foot urban oasis abundant with trees, shrubs, and flowering plants, and a certified monarch way station. Explore twisting paths and hidden nooks, make music with whimsical steel chimes.
Also, don’t forget the Annual ‘Fairy Houses Tour” at Corn Hill Arts Festival, July 8th & 9th – more info.
National Museum of Play
One Manhattan Square
Rochester, NY 14607 U.S.A.
National Museum of Play website
Past Event Pictures!